Senior Finance Business Partner
Job Reference #
Do you have strong analytic skills? Are you interested to drive the strategic development of the leading global wealth manager? Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a flexible attitude, quantitative focus, ability and willingness to learn and develop in the area of financial analysis, advisory and controlling?
As Senior Finance Business Partner you will:
• Build, maintain and enhance analytical framework to support our GWM finance team and our senior business partner with focus on cost allocations
• Drive strategic planning and project implementation with regards to cost related topics across GWM
• Provide senior management insights for GWM CFO and GWM Co-Presidents to support senior management in decision making
• Support ad-hoc requests and in-depth financial analysis for GWM CFO
• Develop a strong network with our partners to drive sustainable results
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You'll be working in the Global Wealth Management CFO team. The team provides holistic financial analysis and advice for the Global Wealth Management Division focusing mainly on our key strategic lever. Our team operates globally across the strategic hubs and works actively on various strategic projects, external reporting as well as core processes like forecasting or strategic planning.
Check here to see what it's like to work in Finance in Poland.
• 8+ years of relevant experience in the area of financial analysis and business partnering with proven track record on cost analytics including experience in Hard Cost Transfer and/or Service Level Agreement topics
• Proactive and self-motivated personality, able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner, with the ability to question the status-quo and to strive for continuous process improvements
• Able to prioritize your portfolio and manage different tasks under time pressure while maintaining a high level of quality
• Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."