IT Service & Product Manager
Business management, administration and support, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you an expert on IT risk and security related topics? Do you have a fundamental business understanding of Client Data Confidentiality and Data Protection? Are you skilled at requirements assessment, fostering implementation and managing stakeholders? We are looking for someone like this who can help us to:
• support the governance of our Software Enterprise Requirements Assessment tool and represent information security which is owning this tool in the project management and operation of the application
• clearly understand the business demand and drive business priorities and roadmaps together with IT
• collaborate with key stakeholders and partners in IT
• support the Service & Product Manager for the Software Enterprise Requirements Assessment tool managing this unique service to collect inventories attributes of software components including data classification, EU General Data Protection Regulation classification and minimum enterprise requirements for software components based on defined policies
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the group-wide Chief Information Security Office, Advisory and Technical Information Security, Guidelines and Standards team of UBS which is part of UBS Technology. We provide specific tools as a service to UBS group to all business divisions and their respective IT departments and support Client Data Confidentiality compliance. The role can be based in Krakow or Wroclaw.
• proven experience in IT product and service management
• first-hand experience in creating functional / business requirements specifications
• an understanding of the software development lifecycle SDLC
• the capability to analyze performance and progress, analyze data and create management reports
• well structured, very reliable and dedicated; paying high attention to details, having the ability to handle a significant number of dependencies and issues
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills in global environment
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."