Non-financial Risk Controller C&ORC Asset Management
Job Reference #
Are you independent and driven to take over a broad range of tasks? Are you open to learn new topics and ready to work within tight deadlines? Do you want to apply your organizational skills to help ensure effective oversight of Asset Management operational, compliance and conduct risks?
We’re looking for a member of the C&ORC AM Risk Assessment and Framework team for the following duties:
• manage the delivery of key inputs for the C&ORC AM non-financial risk assessment process and assist in the analysis of these inputs
• support the management of the C&ORC AM Risk Committee assisting with preparation of materials
• support key aspects of C&ORC AM oversight of the Operational Risk Framework implementation by Asset Management (e.g. related to 2 LoD review of operational risk issues and events)
• support preparation of key presentations and other communications, ensuring appropriate messaging
• provide support with ad-hoc requests from Senior Management
You will be working in Cracow for the Head of Risk Assessment and Framework within the C&ORC AM organization, and will closely collaborate with our regional and central teams. C&ORC AM is responsible for providing independent oversight, challenge and control over the non-financial risks arising from Asset Management business activities in order to ensure compliance, conduct and operational risks are understood, owned and managed to AM's risk appetite.
• proven track record in the financial services industry,
• experience in managing a broad portfolio of topics, eager to learn and with a strong “can do” attitude
• capable of working under pressure towards tight deadlines and ability to prioritize effectively
• solid grasp of data analysis and outstanding organizational skills
• excellent verbal and written communication skills
• enthusiastic about working across different cultures and time-zones and with a wide range of stakeholders
• ability to interact, build and leverage relationships with different internal stakeholders finding pragmatic efficient solutions
• fluent in written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."