Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Transactional Tax team, we are looking for a reliable Tax Specialist who can deliver tasks independently. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You ensure VAT and/or income tax (CIT) and withholding tax (WHT) transactional compliance and reporting
- You prepare tax returns filling in various jurisdictions on a timely manner
- You research and correct process errors that caused incorrect tax filings
- You support in tax audits and ad hoc matters, support automation and improvements of accounting / booking processes from perspective of tax requirements
- You assist in developing and implementing processes and procedures
- You support the management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Transactional Tax area, preparing international tax declarations
- Knowledge of European tax law (direct and/ or indirect tax)
- Practical knowledge of ERP system (SAP, Oracle)
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills (functions, pivot table)
- Proficient in business English, advanced knowledge of another European language as an asset
- Process orientation and attention on details
- Very good organization and coordination skills
- Ability to work in team with deadlines and stress situations
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: