Tech Internship Program: Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you left-brained? We are looking for business analysts to help us within several functions – including access, identity and entitlement management – in the development of proposals for change or enhancement. We’re looking for people who can help us:
• gather information through surveying, analyzing and evaluating processes, products and services
• determine the required solutions and assist in implementation
• map current and future processes and work on other business requirement documents
• support project management tasks in the area of quality control and project management
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on identity management for users, access management for applications and infrastructure, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
You will be internal part of our IT Security team, helping to source, develop, implement, maintain and support world-class technology solutions. You’ll develop communication and analytical skills while working in an energetic and highly motivated team.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you will need to launch your career. Your paid internship will last up to 12-18 months, based on a 35-40 hour week.
• a computer science, engineering or economics academic background, ideally
• the desire to work collaboratively as part of a team
• strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• strong initiative and ownership
• basic Oracle SQL knowledge
• intermediate MS Excel skills
But we would like to also see evidence that you can:
• analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
• plan, organize and communicate well
• make things happen
• stick with a task
• work in a team
• come up with ideas
Perhaps you have organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you have achieved match the skills we are after.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."