Join our IoT/OT Cybersecurity HUB for EMEIA (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa) region.
Join our IoT Competency Hub for EMEIA (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa) region. The role will contribute to the global Industry 4.0 projects, architecting the I4.0 solutions. It will play a direct role in supporting strategic Industry 4.0 programmes and transformation initiatives.
Your key responsibilities
- Working on international projects focused on defining and implementing Industry 4.0 solutions.
- Planning and coordination of Industrial Transformation Solutions implementation.
- Serving as SME in delivery of work packages in areas of:
- Functional Solution Architecture;
- Technical Solution Architecture;
- Integration Architecture;
- Data Ecosystem Architecture;
- Solution Implementation Strategy;
- Technical Advisory across OT/IT/IoT(IIoT) Industrial Ecosystem Stack;
- Solution Cut-Over, Handover and Support Strategy;
- Target Enterprise Architecture and Operating Model.
- Support Industry 4.0 practice and cross-domain Emerging Tech assets development.
- Participation and contribution to Market Awareness and Market Education initiatives related to promotion of Industry 4.0.
Skills and attributes for success
- Deep understanding and practical acquaintance with operational models in industrial enterprises and production sites.
- Understanding of business models and operational processes of at least one of the following industrial sectors (Oil and Gas, Power and Utilities, Mining and Metals, Automotive, Food and Beverages).
- Understanding OT/IT/IoT (IIoT) Technology Stack across L0 - L4 levels from perspectives of:
- Technological Components, their functional purposes and interaction mechanisms;
- Data domains, their specifics and distribution across technology stack;
- Server and Network Infrastructure;
- Deployment models: Solution-as-a-Service / Platform-as-a-Service / Infrastructure-as-a-Service @ On-Premise / Off-Premise / Cloud;
- Understanding of Emerging Tech solution classes and concepts along with their applicability in industrial sector:
- (Industrial) Internet of Things;
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence;
- Cloud Technologies; Big Data;
- Additive Manufacturing;
- Immersive Technologies (AR, VR, Mixed Reality).
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Practical experience in project management and internal / external contributors coordination in implementation of technology solutions at industrial environment.
- Hands-on experience in software development.
What we look for
- Capability to work within a multinational and multicultural team.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Readiness to travel (mostly Middle East and Europe).
What working at EY offers
- Working on an international assignment in the European Union