Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Controlling & Planning Team Lead, your role will involve providing reliable and timely evaluation of the Group’s financial results, budget and forecasts to aid ABB Group management and other stakeholders in decision-making processes.
Reporting to the Process Lead, you will head up the examination of the Group’s financial results in your area and evaluate the impact of strategic, financial or other major investment decisions.
- Coordinating the preparation of management reports at regular intervals, including performance reports and commentaries on financial statements
- Specifying and overseeing financial planning processes and activities, while ensuring instructions are up to date and followed
- Driving implementation of standardized processes and tools to support the financial planning activities in your area
- Overseeing management reporting activities, and working with others to follow up on inconsistencies
- Supervising implementation of various controlling and planning initiatives to achieve excellence in financial controlling and improvement of controlling processes and tools
- Facilitating dissemination of knowledge and best practices within the Finance community, including arranging training on various controlling tools and processes
- Helping to ensure that your area is properly organized, and staffed, while guiding, motivating and developing subordinates
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Controlling, experience on advanced level in FP&A Operations
- Proficiency in IT systems: ERP, Planning & Reporting tools and integrated solutions, strong MS Office skills
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- Proven people leader who can manage individuals and teams thru change
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives and drive results – ownership, experiences in interacting with process & business stakeholders at various levels, including executive managers
- Robust process understanding from the content and technical (IT) perspective, understanding of end-to-end process, systems and data flows across organization at business and finance - side
- A Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar
- Fluent level of business English
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: