ITSM ServiceNow Analyst Programmer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
The ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for developing functionality on the ServiceNow platform as well as providing Level 3 support for the same.
This individual will be required to work collaboratively with other members of the global ITSM team and other IT teams within the bank to ensure that the required functionality is introduced onto the ServiceNow platform through the adopted SDLC process.
As part of the role, responsibilities include:
• Technically analyse requirements to help define technical specifications and solutions
• Configure, develop, maintain and support the ServiceNow platform
• Perform Level 3 support on ServiceNow to identify issues within the code, working in partnership with other team members to resolve them within the agreed service level targets
• Work effectively within a Scrum team and focus on sprint goal delivery
The ITSM team is part of the Automation & Tooling team. The team is responsible for a portfolio of products including ServiceNow platform which is predominantly used by Group Technology to manage the ITSM processes within the bank and is a significant component in the bank’s digitalisation journey including automation, machine learning and AI.
• Excellent hands-on ServiceNow configuration and development experience of minimum 4 years with a proven track record of implementing solutions on the ServiceNow platform
• A detailed understanding of the latest versions of ServiceNow (NY, Orlando, Paris, Quebec)
• Have an in-depth understanding of the ServiceNow configuration and development features and be able to leverage these when implementing functionality on the platform
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills
• Have experience of working within an agile team and be familiar with the Scrum methodology
• Develop using best practices and standards; write code with performance in mind and utilise automation wherever possible
• Have the ability to propose alternative solutions to a problem whilst working collaboratively with other team members
• Be able to design and develop a solution with self-service in mind
• Have good technical writing and documentation skills
• Should have experience leading a team and providing formal mentoring for more junior members of the team
• Should be certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
• Should have working knowledge of GitHub, Flow-JIRA, GitLab
• Should have collaboration skills to work efficiently in a dynamic global team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."