IT Security & Data Protection Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have experience with IT risk and security related topics? Do you have a knack for technology and a fundamental business understanding of Data Confidentiality and Data Protection? Are you skilled in IT architecture and system design and assessing risks of IT solutions hosted on prem and public cloud?
We are looking for someone like this who can help us to:
- Advise application development projects in designing policy compliant IT systems for on premise and cloud hosting (e.g. Azure) and lead design reviews and signoffs
- support further development of the security requirements framework and processes to assess applications
- clearly understands the business demand and drive business priorities and roadmaps together with IT
- collaborate with key stakeholders and partners in IT
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be working in the global CISO team responsible for advisory around client data protection and Cloud security. We provide best practice guidance on architecture and design of IT systems in order to adhere to legal and business requirements mandated by company policies. We provide this advisory as a service to UBS group to all business divisions and their respective IT departments and closely collaborate with application architecture, security experts, risk functions and divisional security officers.
- proven experience in a similar advisory position or experience in SW architecture/ design advisory
- experienced in engaging with senior stakeholders
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills in global environment
- well structured, very reliable and dedicated; high attention to detail, ability to handle a significant number of dependencies and issues ensuring nothing is missed out.
- first-hand experience in creating functional / business requirements specifications
- experience in assessing OnPrem / Cloud solutions e.g. as IT Security Risk Expert or Auditor
- profound understanding in Cloud service offerings, deployment models and their security implications
- experience in IT Security Management Systems and Cloud Security Standards, Control Frameworks and Certifications such as IISO 27001, CSA-CSM, NIST, COBIT, MITRE is a plus
- experience in Client Data Confidentiality, EU General Data Protection, Compliance, Risk Management, Risk Control, Threat Modelling is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."