Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are seeking a Statutory Controller within Global Business Services (GBS) Expert Services/LE Services team. Statutory Coordinator will be responsible for driving excellence into ABB Statutory filling process. The person will ensure that the Financial Statements are prepared with high quality, statutory audit if necessary is completed within the predetermined timeframe and filling is executed within the regulatory deadline.
The role reports to Global Statutory Reporting Manager.
- Playing active role in planning Statutory filling process / Arranging planning meeting and identifying key stakeholders and defining the key milestones and overall timeframe
- Monitoring and tracking progress towards achievement of process milestones
- Developing and updating key metrics / reports for legal entities , businesses, regions and countries
- Attending balance sheet reviews for legal entities
- Scheduling and conducting status meetings and project managing the audit process (e.g. ensure PBC delivery, auditor acceptance of PBCs, etc.)
- Supporting complex accounting issues if necessary
- More than 6 years’ experience in supervisory role within accounting / finance function ideally in a large international industrial group
- Strong knowledge of regulations and guidelines for US GAAP and IFRS, Certified Public Accountant/ACCA (Preferred)
- Proven track record of managing stakeholders across multiple companies
- Strong interpersonal , analytical and management skills
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Master Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Fluent in English
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: