Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.
This is a challenging and independent role ideal for ambitious candidate who would like to join dynamic and international environment. Our employees are responsible not only for operations but there is also a lot of opportunities to develop your skills participating in different projects, e.g. Standardization, Automatization, Improvements, etc.
If you are ready to join a fast-growing SSC and would like have the opportunity to leave your mark, this job offer is for you!
- Review and daily balancing of cash receipts
- Process AR documents
- Prepare and book journal entries for AR
- Reconciliation of daily cash receipts to corresponding invoices within AR ledgers
- Reconciliation of AR accounts
- Assist in dunning process
- Maintenance of relevant documents for audit
- Perform other tasks related to the AR process
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or Business Administration preferable
- Knowledge of SAP and Navision Higgs preferable
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel required)
- Attention to detail and great organization skills
- Solution-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Willingness to work abroad for extended periods
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of any other language would be an advantage
Additionally, please make sure that your CV contains the following consent:
I hereby give my consent my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I am aware of the possibility to withdraw my consent at any time and that the withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy of the processing that was conducted prior to the withdrawal.