Data Analyst - Sourcing Technical Specialist
Business management, administration and support, Operations, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Are you an analytical thinker with an eye for detail? Do you like improving and simplifying processes? Do you always see solutions rather than problems? Are you well organized and independent? Within the Group Corporate Services – Vendor Management Services team we are looking for an analyst to:
• conduct analysis on a large data repositories: extract data from various data sources, consolidate, clean and analyze dependencies
• maintain existing VBA macros and work on technical improvements to achieve time and material benefits
• provide high quality reports to senior stakeholders
• cooperate with stakeholders globally to understand their needs and provide support
• maintain vendor database and perform data cleansing, upload and validation
Group Corporate Services – Vendor Management Services team in Krakow is supporting processes, projects and tools used globally by UBS's Group Corporate Service function. You will liaise with UBS functions in redesigning processes / tools and maintenance of those aiming at high quality management information and services. This role will require you to cooperate with and provide high quality reports to senior management. By joining our team, you will be constantly challenged to develop innovative solutions. This will enhance both your technical and business capabilities.
• graduated (Bachelor or Master’s degree) in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics or Business Administration
• excellent knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point
• experienced in using VBA (and willing to develop technical skills e.g. Alteryx)
• strong analytical skills with attention to details and high degree of accuracy
• ability to think outside of the box with problem solving mindset in changing business needs and system environment
• an excellent communicator with very good English (both written and spoken)
• well organized with strong sense of ownership who is able to drive things forward
• open, fast learner, willing to develop within the role
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."