Four our Client, Fintech Company with offices in London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Paris, we are currently looking for Head of PE research responsible for building the business and the team in the new office in Warsaw.
- recruitment – you own a ‘continuous hiring’ model of temporary top-notch research Analysts (part-timers and interns),
- people management – you motivate and develop your team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and personal and professional growth,
- research – you ensure our financial-, market- and business analysis is of the highest quality and actively participate in our rigorous review process,
- strategic initiatives – you continuously identify and own improvement opportunities, both regionally and at the company level,
- day-to-day ownership – managing your own team, you lead the daily morning stand up, assign tasks, monitor weekly KPIs/monthly P&Ls, work with our accountant; etc.,
- technology – after the initial build-up phase, you will continuously work together with a dedicated software engineer in our development team supporting the UK research process, to make our coverage even more digital and comprehensive,
- commercial support – you align with our business developers on commercial opportunities in the UK (and potentially Polish) market (PE, M&A, consultancy) and are the go-to person for our clients for any equity research-related topics.
- relevant experience – you have worked and excelled at least 3-5 years in (financial) advisory/research, likely with a leading player in M&A, equity research or strategy consulting,
- education – you hold a master’s degree or equivalent from a leading university in Economics, Business or a quantitative field,
- passion for digital business models & technology – you are excited to expand your digital skill set, leveraging modern tools wherever you can and broadening your threshold knowledge of software development to ‘fluently’ interact with our engineers,
- languages – you are fully proficient in English and Polish.
- flourish in a culture of trust, ownership, and standard of excellence,
- hands-on leadership role with unparalleled personal development opportunities,
- a getting-things-done environment with sharp and knowledgeable colleagues,
- work (partly) remote whenever you want,
- flexible holiday wishes (paid and extra unpaid leave),
- excellent compensation package (incl. equity participation).