Cyber and Technology Risk Controller
Job Reference #
• Support senior Risk Controllers working as part of a team oversee the risk management of technology across the Bank
• Oversee and challenge the implementation of the Bank’s Operational Risk Framework processes in across Group Technology and within the Business
• Work with peers in GCRG to ensure that technology related activities are understood, owned, managed and properly reflected in Business Risk Appetite Statements and Risk and Control Self Assessments
• Provide management with sound advice and support across the full range of risk management lifecycle activities, including risk identification, assessment, and oversight of remediation planning and execution; participate and challenge IT risk activities, and actively participate in senior management monthly IT Risk Boards
• Attend function/regional operational risk forums, understand and challenge technology related plans and risk management
• Understand key regulatory and external audit requirements and ensure appropriate treatment and attention is provided by Risk Owners
• Build strong relationships with Senior GCRG, IT and Business stakeholders to proactively identify risk issues, drive remediation activities and continuously improve IT Risk services.
• Analyze and review IT control deficiencies, risks and issues and conduct thematic reviews & ad-hoc risk assessments
• Continuously improve awareness about global risk and security management frameworks, policies and processes with C&ORC, Group Technology and the wider UBS organization
You will be reporting into the IT Risk Controller for Technology Operations Center (TOC) but working to support other Functional Risk Controllers and Taxonomy Owners.
You will be located in Krakow.
We are part of C&ORC Group Functions, Cyber and Technology Risk Control team and provide oversight of technology and cyber and information security risks across the UBS Group.
• Strong communication and relationship management skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in Information security and/or risk management or audit, preferably from within Financial Services
• Team player with an ability to work independently and proactively
• Ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments end-to-end
• Able to understand, analyze and prioritize according to management and business requirements
• Flexible, with the self-motivation to learn and ability to effectively contribute and meet goals within agreed deadlines
• Excellent verbal communication, writing and presentation skills
• Be influential, possess high integrity, and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Possess a strong technical background, with an ability to put technologies and data related risks into a business perspective
• Skilled in data analytics and statistics
• Hold an industry certification or similar in Information security, risk management and/or project management
• Fluent in English both written and spoken.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."