Business Analyst in Cyber Security
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities
Job Reference #
Are you willing to play an active role within our global UBS Cyber Defense environment? Are you fascinated by designing, building, and optimizing cyber detections and response capabilities using the latest technologies and security products?
We are expanding our team to a Business Analyst in Cyber Security, to
- Organize our business requirement and coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Manage the development of our internal Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response capabilities within IBM Resilient
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Test internal detection and solution implementation by engineering end-to-end with production data
- Participate in project meetings and set priority for our deliverables
- Communicate with senior people in the organization
You will collaborate within an Agile development team to ensure that incremental capabilities are delivered. Our automation efforts, such as scripting and workflow development, follow proper engineering and integration lifecycles and are designed to be reusable. Creating and integrating APIs will enable the creation of orchestrated workflows within our SOAR platform. You will have the chance to see the impact of your work used on a day-to-day basis by security expert.
You will be working in the Detection Engineering unit of the Advanced Analytics team and be based in Krakow. The Advanced Analytics team, part of the Chief Information Security Office (CISO) strives to detect malicious activities as well as complex cyber-attacks in early phases of the attack lifecycle. It is a young and empowered team always seeking excellence, continuous improvement. You will also work closely with our colleagues from Cyber Monitoring, Threat Response, CTI and Security Engineers to improve the security landscape at every level of our organization.
- Ideally 1 to 3 years of experience in a SOC, or as a Cyber Security Analyst in a SIEM oriented team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of how a SOC operates, and hands-on experience with SIEM and SOAR platforms (Splunk and Resilient seen as a plus)
- Ability to clearly communicate requirements in technical terms to SOAR engineers
- Work on complex technical problems, provide innovative solutions and guide their development into a final product
- Can-do attitude, you can prototype a solution, including hands-on work (scripting and coding skills in Python seen as a plus)
- Ability to take personal ownership to make things better than they are
- Team spirit, determination, willingness to take action, quick thinking
- Security certification seen as a plus (SANS GIAC, CompTIA Security+, CISSP)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."