Recruitment Coordinator with German
Business management, administration and support, Human Resources (HR), Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Are you a people person, open to gain new experience and to thrive? We are looking for someone like you to:
- partner with candidates, hiring managers, recruiters and provide quality experience during recruitment process
- organize and manage the interview scheduling process
- initiate onboarding
- keep track of all candidate data in the recruiting system and manage the ad-hoc queries
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
- passion for working with people and true service oriented mind-set
- willingness to start a career in a field of HR
- experience in an international company would be an asset
- fluent in English and German
- French or Italian would be an asset
- well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
- familiar with standard IT tools and eager to learn more
- a results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."