Do you have a passion for helping organisations identify and deliver improvements through process change, process optimization or systems implementation, embrace the digital agenda, improve efficiencies and create great customer and employee experiences? Do you have prior experience in strategy/operating model design, in applying Lean-Agile, Lean Six Sigma including Kaizen and Waterfall methodologies, and in Business and Process delivery roles within Professional Services, Production or Financial Industry multi-sectors? Are you looking for strong regional career development, with an opportunity to learn from highly talented people and want to benefit from the support of a global and regional organisation and network?At EY, we are sure that irrespective of the reasoning behind considering a new role with us, becoming a part of our strong regional Corporate Business Services (CBS) team may be the ideal career move for you.
Our Corporate Business Services (CBS) are going at regional level ( CESA= 31 countries) through re-design and strengthening of Target Operating Model enabling them to deliver on their corporate strategy, achieve cost and performance efficiencies, help to streamline regional and global functions and identify and capture growth opportunities for the future. We are currently seeking to hire into our CBS operations – CESA Operational Excellence Leader.
Your key responsibilities
Within CBS – Operational Excellence, you'll work as a OPEX Leader as part of a Regional CESA high-performing operations with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping CBS operation organisations solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. On a typical day, you will have the opportunity to:
- Build and Lead Operational Excellence (OPEX) function within CESA CBS operations (Finance, Sourcing, Marketing, HR, Business Development, etc)
- Successfully execute OPEX tasks by using Agile-Lean, Lean Six Sigma incl. Kaizen methodologies and Automations
- Own and Lead Productivity Savings, RPA Automation efficiencies, Lean transformation and Labor Arbitrage initiatives towards OPEX successful transformation
- Successfully execute and own the roll-outs of virtual, hybrid and standard models of process improvement methodologies and most efficient Operating Models
- Work comfortably in diverse and virtual network of operations
- Lead implementation of initiatives supporting business process capability improvement through waste, variability and lead time reduction, utilizing process improvement methodologies that deliver sustainable results.
- Manage and run Efficiency Programs and Optimization Initiatives in CESA CBS operations
- Exhibits behaviors of Continuous Improvement Leader by developing, building and operating firms common Operational Excellence components supporting the Digital Data framework
- Facilitate Workshops and/or other forums to focus improvement, transfer knowledge, and engage team members, managers and leaders in activities supporting the business process transformation
- Work with a CESA Regional team of experts to develop unique, innovative and game-changing solutions bottom-up and top-down
- Work hand-in-hand with Regional Process Owners to develop best optimization path to improve performance in Quality, Cost, Service and Engagement in the CESA CBS
- Co-Create, built and validate process Centralization Roadmap with Functional Processes Leaders towards Regional Shared Service (RSS) business case
- Support Regional Process governance amongst all functions with CESA CBS
- Improve and Drive post-ERP deployment optimization process improvements
- Support ERP deployments and non-ERP deployment teams and transitions
- Embrace digital agenda by working closely with CBS Data and Digitalization Office
- Challenges the old norms of process optimizations in order to improve performance in areas of predictability, workflow and velocity
- Serves as the primary interface to regional teams and serves as the POC for all escalations in OPEX areas
- Create and Co-Create ‘should be’ Process maps and Workflows for Business Clusters
- Understands industry trends in Data extraction, Data Digitalization, ingestion, transformation, integration and governance.
- Communicates with regional management and external executive stakeholders.
- Addresses resource issues and deviation from best practices
- Develop best practice sharing across functional areas.
- Lead the innovative culture and needed behavior changes.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong understanding of core business operations gained through involvement/ delivery of projects across areas such as strategy, operating model design, lean process improvement, waterfall and agile design transformation and delivery
- Exceptional problem-solving ability including logical reasoning, creative thinking and the ability to untangle complex issues
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing in Executive forums/vorums
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
- Deadline-driven, highly organised and able to multitask
To qualify for the role you ideally will have
- Strong academic record including a relevant degree from top university
- Six Sigma black belt (and/or Master Black Belt) is a strong plus
- Change & Innovation Leader is a plus
- Shared Service or Business Process Outsourcing experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of ISO-9001, CMMI or other quality certificates is a plus
- Experience in applying best practice Business and Process Analysis techniques
- Change management and project management expertise with a track record of implementing results
- Strong numeric analysis, presentation and Process Mapping and requirement gathering skills
- Proven Microsoft Office experience
- Experience in applying Agile-Lean, Kaizen and/or Waterfall methodologies
- Lean Design experience - preferred
- Management Consulting experience a benefit
What we look for
- Someone who is passionate about reaching their full potential and excelling in their career
- Someone who enjoys solving complex problems and variety in their day-to-day working life
- Someone who is passionate about working with people and building high performing teams on regional scale
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free