For our client, an international pharmaceutical company, we are looking for candidates interested in working as an RtR Senior Team Leader. The company's headquarters is located in Kraków.
- prepare reconciliation of account balances, statutory filings,
- prepare account reconciliations following local GAAP,
- perform the local GAAP accounting annual closure,
- represent RtR Team in internal and external meetings,
- cooperate with external auditors,
- handle general ledger activities such as accruals, provisions, revaluations,
- support the process of local tax calculation,
- constant process development in the financial department,
- manage a team of 5-10 FTE.
- minimum of 4 years experience in RtR / Statutory Accounting,
- experience in an international environment - especially the EMEA region,
- ACCA qualification would be a great plus,
- excellent knowledge of MS Excel, experience in working with ERP class systems,
- proficiency in English - at least C1 level, any other language would be an asset,
- readiness to communicate with individuals at different levels of the organization including the board.
- very attractive salary with the annual bonus system,
- development opportunities in a large and stable organization,
- work in an international environment,
- private medical care,
- My Benefit and Multisport systems,
- flexible working hours and home office.