Lead Fullstack Engineer – Data & AI Platform
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate?
• join and lead existing Agile team to work collaboratively with a small group of technologists, programmers, AI engineers and the business
• be responsible and drive building modern data processing application leveraging Azure native services and ML models.
You will be joining the digital data and AI platform team within UBS Investment Bank to develop high performance streaming applications and use cutting edge machine learning technologies. You will collaborate closely with the Business, Client-Side Developers, and Quality Assurance engineers.
• previous experience as Tech/Team Lead driving work of engineering full stack engineering team
• knowledge, understanding and experience of Java programming and Sprint Boot framework
• proven experience with building full stack applications using Spring framework and React
• experience with micro-service solutions, RESTful web services and messaging systems
• working knowledge on Kafka, Elasticsearch, No SQL databases is added advantage
• knowledge of containers and cloud technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, Azure)
• firm understanding of Lean/Agile techniques
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."