Data Specialist Fund Management
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Do you have strong analytical skills and are ready to navigate through large datasets? Do you have a strong interest for asset management products? Are you familiar with regulatory topics such as MiFID or PRIIPs?
We are looking for a data specialist to:
• Analyze and improve data management processes with internal and external stakeholders
• verify fund data for regulatory reporting
• support the implementation of new regulatory requirements
• respond to queries related to data and documents of investment funds
• integrate existing databases and tools into a diverse software landscape
You will be working in the Regulatory & Strategy Data Management team in Krakow within the Products area of UBS Asset Management. We are responsible for loading, validating and disseminating regulatory data related to a wide range of investment funds. The regulatory scope includes MiFID II, PRIIPs, FIDLEG and others. Our team works closely with the Risk & Performance teams, Product Managers, Client Coverage teams and many other stakeholders.
• degree in a finance related field or multiple years’ relevant experience of working in data analytics, fund management or a regulatory area
• strong interest in asset management products, ideally with experience in the regulatory field
• strong analytical skills and affinity for large datasets
• proficiency in using MS Office applications (Excel, Access), ideally with experience in VBA and SQL
• strong communicator, team player and can-do attitude with focus on the details
• fluent in English, German is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."