Intern in Communications Department [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
You’ll be working in the Communications Department in Warsaw Office:
Your day-to-day is interesting and varied, interacting with different stakeholders based in Poland, the UK and other countries, processing requests that come through from them and channeling the requests to different members of the team or fulfilling them yourself. You are a curious creature; you enjoy getting your hands into the meat of projects and activities, learning about new tools and checking items off your list. You are responsive, proactive and you make sure that your work is always of a high quality, delivering to schedule and the needs of your stakeholders.
Here is what a typical day would be like:
- Update content and upload documents on to our public websites, mobile apps and sales portal
- Create new landing and campaign pages (based on template and using WordPress)
- Publish content to digital channels (such as websites, social media, BrightTalk)
- Generate digital analytics reports
In addition to this, and depending on workload, you may be asked to contribute to:
- Translations for internal and external publications
- Writing news and articles
- Proofreading of documents and publications
- Searching for data and feeds for news
- Assisting in preparation of corporate social media activities
- Fluency in English & Polish as a working language, other languages welcomed
- Excellent writing skills (in English and Polish)
- Solid organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work independently
- Enjoys digital technologies and social media
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word), Adobe,
- Some HTML, WordPress and technical knowledge an advantage
- Energetic, hands-on, a “can-do” attitude with positive outlook
- Exciting on-the-job experience in an international environment
- 1-2 months of paid internship (civil contract)
- Opportunity of working and learning from high-performing professionals
- Flexible working hours (you need to be available min 30 hours per week)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego, remote working possible
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa