Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist with working experience in Accounts Payable and communicative Serbian. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You process transactions such as internal or 3rd party supplier invoices with adjustment of advances, retentions, deductions etc. and ensure that they are processed in a timely and efficient manner
- You perform internal payment activities as well as necessary account reconciliations
- You prepare and process weekly payments
- You execute analysis and reports as assigned (i.e. GR/IR, open items, KPIs) and perform additional activities to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- You support internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation
- You answer any queries received and participate in business meetings to maximize our customer satisfaction
- You collaborate with other teams in continuous improvement activities and initiatives focusing on delivering efficiency, transparency and standardization
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Previous experience in Finance Shared Services for a global company as an asset
- Demonstrate good understanding of financial accounting, reporting and internal control as a strong plus
- Obligatory knowledge of ERPs and good user knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Communicative Serbian and proficient in business English
- Good organizational and coordination skills as well as strong analytical and problem solving abilities
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: