IT Tech PM/PMO AD
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
• Determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
• Conduct requirements-gathering activities using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
• Design pragmatic software solutions to address business problems, while considering the strategic future state model
• Build functional solutions with supporting data analysis
• Act as the primary contact with the GCRG Tech stakeholders
• Assist in quality control and project management
You’ll be working in the Group Compliance Regulations and Governance Technology core Support Office team based facing key stakeholders. Our team centrally supports GCRG Tech Management Committee and overall portfolio delivery and finan-cials.
• Excellent data analysis skills to understand and summarize trends
• Strong verbal communication skills with an ability to tailor style to the audience
• Bachelor degree in, finance or business administration
• A well-organized person with excellent communication ability
• 3 years+ experience in consulting or in a project / PMO role; preferably in a financial environment
• Solid skills at MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams)
• Fluency in English, verbally and in writing
• Adaptable, able to work across diverse teams and functions across multiple cultures
• Able to demonstrate facilitative approach to issue resolution and show willingness to cross role boundaries to achieve desired outcomes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."