Procurement Operations Coordinator
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities
Job Reference #
Do you like working with people and cooperating with others on a daily basis? Do you expect facing new challenges and situations every day? Do you enjoy analyzing various topics independently as well as with others? If yes, then we are looking for you. You will be:
• supporting Ariba (procurement application) users and vendors by providing them with solutions, answering their questions and collecting feedback from them
• providing first-level (primary) technical support for Ariba; more complex technical issues will need to be handed over to the next level of technical support
• Supporting finance team with the reconciliation between purchase orders and invoices, in order to ensure smooth and timely invoice payment to be made by Finance.
• analyzing various business and technical issues related to Ariba, purchase orders, invoices, procurement catalogues and other topics
• delivering answers and solutions to address identified issues
You will join the team located in Krakow, with the option to work remotely (partially or fully). Currently the team consists of reporting specialists, delivering high-quality, topic-driven reports to targeted audience in UBS. However, as the scope is increasing, the team will be involved also in operational activities related to supporting users and vendors who use our procurement system (Ariba).
• very strong communication skills - both written and verbal
• ability to use diverse communication channels - chat, call and e-mail
• experience in daily cooperation or support for users, clients or other stakeholders
• very good knowledge of English; knowledge of German would be an additional asset
• strong attention to details
• analytical skills – in connection with problem solving
• previous experience with procurement system or team would be an additional asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."