Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Successful candidate would be part of a design team and responsible for processing work related to initial form design according to guidelines and/or textual changes
• review requirement specification & configurations to identify gaps and discrepancies; ensure that technical requirements of the system are addressed in order to successfully process documents.
• perform testing, conduct root cause analysis of test defects, implement fixes, conduct test scenarios walk through with Source IT teams
• produce production handover document, participate in post-production verification checks
• support several large projects are coming during the year (e.g. FATCA/AIA, Card banking or MiFiD) with small processing windows. Two different technologies are used at the time:
• Less / Non-dynamic forms via Adobe Experience Manager, consisting of physical form and schema file for field binding
As we move forward, use and knowledge of AEM Adaptive forms is required to support the migration of forms via various projects inc SFS
Information Document Management is a global technology change and delivery organization comprising some 150 individuals located worldwide with focus on Switzerland and Poland where this role is open. We provide archiving and retrieval solutions to all business divisions focusing on supporting Legal, Regulatory and Operational functions.Execution of eForms is a global function in a bank; team members are needed in Poland
experience in Adobe Pro/Adobe Live/Cycle or AEM Designer
• scripting knowledge (Java Script/Perl) and basic knowledge of XML/Git
• typographic/graphic knowledge
• adaptive form know how and experience
• able to meet deadlines while working independently within given instructions
• able to perform under time pressure and high workload
• conceptual thinking
• very good English language skills a must, German desirable, any other language is an advantage
• very well organized, with a sense of how to prioritize and to shape efficient processes
• a team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."