Compliance & Operational Risk Control Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Would you like to develop your operational risk management skills? Do you have an analytical mind and a sharp focus on delivering solutions?
We’re looking for a Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) specialist to:
• prepare operational risk reviews and assessments
• analyze data and issue communication related to operational risk framework implementation
• be the main point of contact for our key stakeholders in Compliance & Operational Risk Control and actively support them in identifying and assessing operational risks
• analyze and understand processes and controls
• propose and drive quality improvement activities
You will be working in Central Risk Services in the UBS office in Krakow (Fabryczna Office). Our team supports risk controllers and taxonomy owners responsible for operational risk control framework oversight and implementation in Group Functions. As a Compliance & Operational Risk Control specialist, you'll be helping our stakeholders review if controls are designed and operate effectively by analyzing and assessing risk data.
• a university degree
• experience working in risk management, audit or other internal controls related area of an international company would be an asset
• strong analytical skills and quantitative approach to problem solving with good command of excel to analyze data and present it through graphs and tables
• great communication skills with very good written and spoken English
• risk focused, independently minded, strong technically with problem solving skills
• team-orientated, while able to complete tasks with limited supervision
• good at enabling effective interaction with key stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."