Cash Monitoring Specialist [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Reconciliation of cash transaction and control of significant cash movements:
- Independent matching of cash balances & movements
- In-depth analysis of unmatched items
- Contact with Fund Accountants and Custodians to identify possible reasons for exceptions
- Store evidence of control & upload control results in the system
- Escalate control results to depositary teams
- Identify cash movements above a defined threshold
- Investigate the economical reason of such movements
- Contribute to the effectiveness of daily operations in your area
- Escalate problems to team leader / local management
- Contribute to the delivery of operational service levels agreed with clients (internally and externally)
- Contribute to the completion and maintenance of operational procedures and SLA
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Cooperate with internal and external audit and operational risk management
- Complete “monthly reporting” and deliver them on time
- Train new members of the team.
- Provide support to Junior Specialists and check work performed by Junior Specialists
- Preparation, checking and approval of payments within deadlines set – where applicable
- Completion of OVRK activities and duties as per the procedures – where applicable
- Fluency in English as working language; French language is an advantage
- Proven track record of work in operational area, experience in securities services environment will be an advantage
- University degree (Finance, Economics, Law) or equivalent professional experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Good understanding of funds industry
- Strong interpersonal skills: team spirit and communication
- Highly accurate, dedicated to quality and stress resilient
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy in MS Office (very good knowledge of Excel)
- Commitment and motivation
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Convenient work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa