For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. We power individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management.
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting, investment operations and technology.
Our organizational culture stands on solid values – Integrity, Strength in Diversity, Passion for Excellence and Courage to Lead. Our guiding principles drive us to always do what’s right, helping everyone feel included on the way, to take the risks necessary to lead and get things done.
We are seeking a driven individual who would like to take the next step in their recruitment career.
As Recruiter your will be responsible for partnering with hiring managers, HRBPs and Recruiting Administrators to seek out, assess, attract and hire the best talent - both internally and externally.
• Support recruitment efforts, across multiple business lines and geographies within the EMEA region.
• You will learn and deploy all staffing-related policies and procedures, including redeployment activity and BNY Mellon's diversity recruitment emphasis.
• You will be expected to effectively manage multiple requisitions at one time whilst pro-actively sourcing directly where possible candidates through a variety of recruiting channels.
• The successful incumbent will strive to reduce the organisation's reliance and spend on third party recruiting agency vendors.
In addition, you will facilitate internal mobility through BNY Mellon My Career Reimagined and participate in various internal events designed at retaining top talent.
The successful candidate will demonstrate/possess:
• Previous experience in managing the end to end recruitment cycle, financial services industry background is desired but not compulsory
• Effective communication skills with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels within the organization is a must
• Fluent English communication skills both verbal and written
• Experience using direct sourcing tools (such as LinkedIn, talent pooling and industry relevant job boards)
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple recruitment campaigns with tight deadlines
We provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits we offer to you were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals:
• Full time contract of employment
• Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
• Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
• Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
• Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
• Employee Referral Program
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)