Data Analyst - Segmentation Support
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service? We are looking for someone like that who will:
• Assist with execution of Vendor and Third Party Risk Segmentation process
• Review and update Alteryx workflows based on segmentation methodology
• Collaborate with Analytics team to process, upload and reconcile data point changes as shared by stakeholders
• Respond to ad-hoc enquiries from stakeholders
• Ensure updated process documents are available for any audit with the required level of transparency
• Understand and have knowledge of the Vendor Risk Framework and how it applies to Third Party Risk Segmentation including the data attributes
• Review and provide recommendations for segmentation methodology in line with UBS Data Management Policy and Strategy (incl. regulatory requirements)
• Develop and deliver process improvements (automation) maximizing efficiencies, working with stakeholders to actively provide support and solutions for their reporting needs
You will be working within the Data Management Office, part of the Supply Chain organization, a recently established function in Group Corporate Services (GCS). Supply Chain was created to enhance value identification and delivery within GCS, supporting UBS with its third party vendor management as well as with its Real Estate and Outsourcing footprint.
Supply Chain provides four services: Category & Supplier Management, Regional Procurement, Vendor Risk Management and MDS Governance; and includes a Commercial Support and Transformation team.
• Strong problem solving attitude
• Strong excel skills, including analysis of large data
• Knowledge on policies, processes and controls, issue tracking, evidence tracking and risk monitoring
• Understanding of sourcing, procurement, vendor and contract management processes
• Experience with risk management and compliance tools and systems
• Understanding of bank operations and the role of external service providers and outsourcing
• Proven capability to manage multiple and complex projects
• Ability to collaborate across multiple work streams and internal groups
• Experience with SAP Ariba/Logistics Platform (or similar) tool – would be an asset
• Added advantage of:
– Previous experience of using Alteryx
– Data Quality and issue remediation
• a great communicator, you know how to engage with stakeholders and build networks
• an entrepreneurial person eager to create and realize new commercially advantageous operational improvements
• an independent, engaged person who communicates openly, raises concerns & issues proactively
• willing and comfortable to work in an international environment across multiple time zones
• have a good eye for detail and taking ownership of own work results
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."