Intern - Payments and Cash Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you have high client service focus and risk awareness? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- handle all types of investigations and inquiries regarding payments
- collect all data necessary for the respective investigations
- contact client advisors, financial institutions and other business units within UBS for more information
- ensure reconciliations of accounts
- look for opportunities to streamline processes and improve workflow (automation/robotics)
You’ll be working in the Payments Investigations team in Wrocław. We deliver outstanding service to the multiple entities of UBS and ensure that client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the bank to ensure seamless service. Desk coverage is between 8am and 6pm – shift based.
- fluency in English (German, French or Italian will be a plus)
- proven analytical and problem-solving ability
- excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- experience in payments, investigation or accounting and have worked with SWIFTs
- proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word)
- experience in process improvement, robotics or automation will be an asset
– client service oriented
– motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists but also reliable when working independently,
- risk aware, transparent and know when to escalate issues
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."