Tableau Reporting Developer for Finance area
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? Do you like working with numbers and creating and inventing reports? Are you able to spot discrepancy, identify it and find a root cause? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• build, edit and enhance reports in on a daily basis to meet changing requirements
• work comfortably with financial comprehensive data sets
• turn data into an asset across the organization
• collaborate across business units, providing reporting solutions and driving continues improvement initiatives
• advise and support reports users and colleagues in day-to-day reporting questions and queries
• design, coordinate, and implement analytical solutions to support innovation initiatives
• stay on top of current business and IT reporting needs
• develop and maintain own and team’s technical knowledge and provide expertise to Clients
UBS PMO department is located in the office in Krakow. The PMO team supports UBS in change Management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in other locations. In this role you will be a part of a team aimed at providing extensive professional support in the area of project management reporting.
• experience with Tableau or any data visualization tool – at least 6 months proven experience
• Comfortable working with financial figures or strong understanding of finance
• advanced excel skills, excellent knowledge of MS Office tool set, comfortable working with large volumes of data
• preferably a university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, accounting or IT
• very strong English language skills both written and spoken
• ability to deal with multiple projects and deliveries in parallel and manage a broad range of projects and tasks
• details and quality orientation, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
• eagerness to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
• a strong communication skills
• passion about data analysis and Data Modelling
• Alteryx or any other data transformation tool experience
• Business Intelligence tools, PMO dashboard design, PMO reporting experience
• experience with VBA, SQL or any coding language
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."