PM Officer with Agile experience
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced PM Officer with passion for Agile? Are you an engaging presenter with great stakeholder management skills? Do you enjoy finding creative solutions?
We are looking for a candidate who can:
• lead the coordination of all aspects of the Project Management Office
• build trust and strong working relationship with stakeholders ensuring information is accurately captured and actively managed
• actively promote best practices of agile ways of working and is focused on new solutions and innovations
Our team supports programs which drive the change in on a global scale in the firm. We are a part of wider consulting organization and work as agents to promote high standards and best practices. In this role you will be a part of a team providing extensive professional support in all aspects of project delivery. The team is based in Krakow.
• several years of experience within PM/PMO area
• solid understanding of Agile methodologies, Scrum/Kanban//Product Owner/SAFe certifications preferred
• experience working with development teams
• experience providing analysis and advisory to stakeholders of all levels
• smart, delivery focused, pro-active and solution based approach
• great coaching and influencing skills with a “can do” attitude
• extensive knowledge of Office 365, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
• fluency in English with great presentation skills
Additional assets: experience with: Clarity PPM, JIRA, Confluence, Alteryx, Tableau, Agile certification, experience working in a financial institution
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."