IT/Data Confidentiality Internal Audit Reviewer
Job Reference #
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Do you enjoy investigating complex issues / situations and proposing solutions? We're looking for someone who can:
- Monitor the status, follow up on and provide independent assurance on the remediation of issues related to the data confidentiality and technology within UBS universe,
- Review remediation steps to assess whether issues have been effectively and sustainably remediated to address the risk(s),
- Identify and assess operational and emerging risks, mitigating controls and control gaps, assess the controls' design and operating effectiveness as well as the impact of control deficiencies,
- Document and communicate review conclusions, including the identified root causes, control gaps, risks and remediation measures proposing practical, value-added solutions to those issues,
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders on issues identified in different areas,
- Proactively contribute towards developing guidance and FAQs for the internal assurance process and identify, assess, contribute to process improvements / system enhancement.
You will be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) Issue Assurance Team. GIA is an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all Business Divisions and Group Functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. You will gain insight into a wide variety of business topics, processes and functions, and leverage your knowledge and understanding to perform reviews of remediation actions submitted by management.
The position is based in Fabryczna Office Park (Krakow).
– A university degree, preferably in computer science, IT and/or a quantitative field,
– Several years of relevant working experience in an external or internal audit, IT security, IT internal risk management or IT control areas within the financial industry or professional services firms,
– Understanding of the risks and controls related to IT, data security and confidentiality,
– Strong analytical skills and quantitative approach to problem solving,
– Comprehension of the complex processes to challenge the status quo, identify risks and inadequacies in procedures, and propose practical and sustainable solutions,
– An excellent verbal and written command of English enabling effective communication with senior stakeholders.
– Flexible and willing to handle various topics and to keep up with financial industry developments,
– Excellent communicator effectively cooperating with stakeholders at different levels of an organization,
– Curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment,
– Risk focused, and capable of using data analytics,
Committed and reliable team player working effectively under time pressure, with independent sound judgment for when to escalate issues.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."