Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working in the finance team in the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in the largest center located in Krakow, helping to process Master Data tasks in a complete, accurate and timely manner. Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader – Master Data you will provide will provide key assistance to the business, ensuring accurate tracking and processing of transactions.
- Ensuring that Customer and Vendor Master Data is maintained efficiently and accurately in all systems within scope of responsibility
- Ensuring high quality of processed records
- Understanding the impact of the Master Data maintained and providing guidance to others regarding Master Data
- Documenting, reviewing and updating all work procedures pertaining to all aspects of system maintenance
- Assisting in the overall solution to quality issues by participating in the elimination of non-conformance and adopting the approach of "doing it right the first time"
- Providing support and training to other Master Data Professionals within own area of responsibility and suggesting improvements concerning Master Data creation
- Minimum 6 months of experience in financial area or Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- Previous experience in Finance Shared Services in Accounts Receivable dedicated role a strong plus
- Demonstrate understanding of financial accounting, reporting, planning, controlling, assurance, internal control along with treasury and investment a strong plus
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills, exposure to accounting tools is a strong plus
- Communicative Turkish and proficient in business English
- Customer service orientation and attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability as well as good organization and coordination skills
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: