As a Cash Collection Specialist you will be joining our in-house corporate accounting department. You will become an important part of our global team by providing accounting support to the project delivery efforts for our clients and internal teams.
As a Cash Collection Specialist, you will:
- Be performing collection activities on Past Due AR on assigned portfolio of Customers.
- Be responsible for determining the most appropriate method to collect payment against delinquent account (dunning letter, email, phone call)
- Be reviewing delinquent accounts with Senior Management and providing regular collection forecasts
- Be responsible for preparing Customer Aging analysis
- Be responsible for resolving Customer disputes pertaining to collection
- Advise and make recommendations regarding the subsequent treatment of uncollectible receivables (transfer to third party, bad debt reserve, write off)
- Cooperate closely with different departments (Cash Application, Project Accounting, Project Managers) to achieve targets
- Negotiating and building long term business relationships with customers
- Escalating of all unsolved/unclear issues to the Team Leader
- Planning and prioritizing own work to ensure that deadlines and customer expectations are met
- Supporting TL in developing less experienced staff and other tasks
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or related field will be a strong asset
- 1-3 years of experience in AR or Cash Collection department
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials will be an asset
- The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Willingness to support different time zones
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to achieve targets. Result driven.
- Excellent business partnering skills and proactiveness
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Friendly atmosphere in a dynamic team
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other
At Jacobs, you will work with the most talented professionals and thought leaders to shape the future of the global professional services sector as we deliver ground-breaking and life-changing solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With more than $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.