IT Quality Engineer( Oracle DB & TOSCA)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We are looking for someone having good knowledge of databases operations along with automation testing (TOSCA preferred) and who can:
• Be a part of the QA team, work closely with the engineering, DBA and Operations team to cater to regular releases and urgent requirements.
• To Understand/analyze the DB applications (OEM), Existing SQL procedures and Oracle workflows(DB Provisioning/ Creation) and help team to generate a manual test cases.
• High learning curve to understand new solutions quickly and develop test strategy
• Develop, execute and maintain existing automated scripts using TOSCA
• Contribute to end-to-end software development and testing lifecycle
You’ll be a part of the Database As A Service QA Team and working with DBA ,TOSCA Automation Experts and DB Engineers from EMEA, APAC and US region.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
• Good Knowledge of all stages of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering and analysis, application design, system development, unit, regression and user acceptance testing, documentation and implementation.
• Previous experience of DBA/DB Engineering/DB Operations / Testing of Oracle client , Oracle DB , PostgreSQL, MS
SQL,Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Data guard preferred
• Must have experience of any one tool ALM or Jira Xray or Microfocus Octane or Any Test
• Excellent communicator, handling ambiguity and demanding global stakeholder expectations.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."