Junior Business Risk Manager
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Risk
Job Reference #
As a Business Risk Manager for Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Function you are supporting TPRM related activities and initiatives. Your skills around collaboration with relevant teams, projects management activities, working with stakeholders and supporting TPRM will be crucial to UBS success.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• support the maintenance of inventories for relevant third party types, including onboarding and offboarding of relevant third party contracts
• create and update process documentation, and assist the team in identifying/implementing process improvements
• support in the execution of periodic key controls for relevant Third Parties
• perform project management activities, including the preparation of communication to key stakeholders
• collaborate within and across teams to provide solutions to the relevant third party type business owners
• undertake a variety of assignments, ranging from detailed number crunching to support in preparing presentations
You will be working in the EMEA region as part of the Third Party Type Management Team, based in Krakow where you will have the opportunity to cooperate with team members located across the world.
• a minimum of 1 to 2 years working experience, preferably in the financial industry
• prior experience of working in a global team is desired
• strong written and spoken English and good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
• excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
• ability to deal with multiple ad-hoc requests
• self-motivated and able to work independently when required
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."