About the job
You will create financial and operational value and insight across the value chain via streamlining and optimizing the process, assuring right level of governance and automations. You will play proactive role between Finance, IT and business in optimising data transparency, structure and controls supporting Arla sustainability strategy in delivering significant results for the environment, climate and people.
Specifically, you will:
- take lead role in establishing foundations, controls and documentation around ESG
- develop ESG data gathering process, through utilization of UL360 tool
- focus on automating data collection to lift the data quality
- assist in understanding data flows and designing how automation could be done through SAP link
- take part in ongoing operations and monthly controlling and reporting cycle
- support data collection for audits and legal reporting
- drive and deliver high quality reporting, supporting insight to management across different countries and functions
- secure and drive KPI alignment and visualisation
- take a role in business partnering to build commitment and ensure high data quality
Who are you?
- You are result-oriented, project experienced, good at meeting deadlines and have a Lean approach towards problem-solving. You have necessary knowledge base and experience to optimise processes and reporting within a complex organisation. Finally, you are true relationship builder able to speak and write English fluently
- are Masters qualified in Accounting, Finance and show solid knowledge in this area related with 5+ years of experience within a business-oriented finance function, preferably from a large and complex international company or audit.
- are good at presenting complicated issues in a simple and understandable manner and have advanced MS Excel skills with solid analytical and communication skills
- have strong business understanding and Sustainability awareness
- have recognised performance in projects
- have experience within solutions such as SAP FI and SAP Business Objects, whereas Microsoft Power Platform as an advantage
- ACCA or related certificates will be an advantage
If you are demonstrating practical knowledge of reporting, controlling, improving processes and willingness to develop your professional experience in Arla, you are the one we are looking for - ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective. c