Junior Cash Collector
- Responsible for timely cash collection
- Investigates and reviews credit risks involving customers and suppliers
- Evaluates credit history
- Handles day-to-day activities and refers the most delicate matters to the superior
- Prepares and follows up letters of collection
- Regularly reflects the status of credit and collection activities
- Manages escalations and leads negotiations with critical customers
- Fluent English (B2)
- Fluent French (C1)
- Min. 1 year of experience in collections / accounts receivable team
- Excel and Word skills
- Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace).