Credit & Collections Analyst
What will you do?
As Credit & Collections Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring customers’ accounts and identifying outstanding balances due for collection
- Contacting (by email, phone calls) the customers with open receivables due for payment
- Helping to resolve potential issues, influencing customers, negotiating and building long term business relationships
- Cooperating closely with other teams (customer service, sales, finance managers)
- Reporting & documenting collection activities in designed tool
What we expect from you:
Fluent Spanish/Italian and very good English
2 to 4 years of experience in OTC process
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Eagerness to develop knowledge and skills in the areas of accounting and process management
MS Office (Excel) and SAP skills would be an asset
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace).