with English and Hebrew
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do?
- Customer service dealing with e mail and phone queries, maintaining a regular relationship with suppliers and client
- Performing reconciliation between supplier outstanding statement and AP open invoices.
- Booking invoices on different tools.
- Performing internal audit on booked invoices and manual corrections.
- Monitoring the Payables and unreconciled payment lines reconciling aged debit and credit items follow up and resolving queries related to invoices
- Preparing monthly, weekly and daily reports.
- Possibility to work in multinational environment we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages
- Very good English and Hebrew at least B2 level
- Educational background in finance, accounting or economy is an advantage
- High accuracy and focus on details
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month year end closing.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to work analytically in a problem solving environment as well as ability to plan, organize and perform work in accordance with the targets.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.