PMO Portfolio Specialist
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you truly collaborative and are motivated to join a strong and diverse team of change professionals? Are you flexible individual with the ability to deliverer high quality results to our internal clients? Then we are looking for someone like you to:
• act as a Portfolio PMO specialist in providing extensive professional support and expertise in the area of program and portfolio management
• be instrumental in delivery of complex change by helping large scale of programs and portfolios by using proven standards, processes and tools
• work closely with senior stakeholders to ensure all the data within the portfolio is captured, actively managed and communicated
• provide regular reporting, analysis and advisory on portfolio scope, time, cost and quality in a standardized format for use of stakeholders at all seniority levels
• drive improvements initiatives through enhancing data quality and process excellence across practice
Group Internal Consulting is UBS' in-house Management, Process, Transformation, Digital and PMO Consulting unit with over 500 people across the globe. We provide classic project management, PMO, process improvements and digital support services throughout the bank with high quality consulting service with proven methodology, tools and processes. You will be working in the PMO team based in Krakow which actively supports programs in a wide range of PMO topics applying methodology & standardized processes along program execution. We are open for candidates from another locations and those who would like to work remotely.
• bachelor or master degree, preferably in finance, economics or project management
• 1 years+ experience in change management, project management or in a consulting role;
• excellent written and spoken English (verbal and written)
• a highly motivated and well-organized team player with excellent communication abilities
• comfortable working with financial figures (strong understanding of finance is an asset)
• a systematic thinker with strong analytical, conceptual abilities and attention to details
• Solid MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
• comfortable with data sourcing and management of multiple data sources for reporting
• delivery focused with pro-active personality and ability to drive various change initiatives across practice and clients
• experience in CA PPM, JIRA, Confluence and SharePoint administration
• PMP, Agile or any other project management certification
• knowledge of Visual Basic for Application would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."