Tech Project Manager
Job Reference #
Do you have a proven Capital Market and Post Trade experience in a banking environment but you would still like to learn more? Are you a detail focused person who is inquisitive and enjoys analyzing data?
We are looking for someone like that who can:
• support the roll-out of new Collateral initiatives and understand Collateral and Margin workflow and manage all aspects of a change project, including project delivery, progress reporting, risk and issues and stakeholder engagement.
• capture, analyze and document business requirements and business cases
• identify opportunities for IT and process improvements
• work with the front office staff, IT, subject matter experts and other stake holders to ensure project implementations are tracked and monitored
• support and manage funding and allocation of multiple projects.
Project Managers is the essential conduit between programs; the stakeholder community around the world of various levels of seniority; and subject matter experts from Financial Crime Prevention, Regulatory and Governance, and IT.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in a global team that develops and maintains a suite of applications that comprise a Collateral Management and Reporting system in Group Operations IT. The system is used for the calculation of margin of OTC Derivative, Repo, Financing and FX products. It is a cross-product system that assimilates data from across the bank, representing over half of the banks traded products. Members of this team work closely with Global Collateral Management, as well as traders from all business areas, trade support and business development analysts to provide global solutions for varied business requirements. The system is the basis of the next-generation margin management system. As an IT project manager, you'll play an important role in seeing that the development methodology is followed and lead technical design discussions with the architects. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
• a degree in Technology , Banking, Finance, Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Business Administration (or equivalent work experience)
• previous relevant experience as senior project manager or in Change Management is required
• outstanding organizational and motivational skills and the ability to think and act across functions
• first-rate analytical background and attention to detail, along with faultless planning and execution skills
• excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to communicate complex issues succinctly and clearly
• analytical and documentation skills with the ability to provide practical solutions
• proficiency in MS Office
• able to balance numerous tasks and competing priorities in a fast paced and demanding environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."