Auditor- Group Finance
Job Reference #
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- conduct reviews and audits of Group Finance and related business areas, provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
- analyze and assess risks (financial and regulatory reporting) and barriers to delivery (e.g. supervision, data infrastructure, outsourcing), assumed by Group Finance and support functions
- identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks .,
-provide practical, innovative and value added solutions to issues identified.
-Document and communicate issues, root causes and risks and prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management
-monitor the results, risk profile and developments within Group Finance audit units and provide input for planning sessions
- cooperate effectively with our audit teams across the globe and when in charge of an audit, sustainably manage auditors and diligently support audit mandate lead
-review remediation actions submitted by the business for closure to assess whether these have addressed the relevant original risks
-develop and maintain relationships with senior management
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit(GIA) team in Krakow. GIA’s role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Group functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for auditing Group Finance
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- a university degree
- several years of experience in audit, compliance or internal risk management areas within the financial industry. This experience could have been gained at an accounting firm or in an internal audit function, and ideally involve a good knowledge of financial accounting standards (e.g. IFRS) and regulatory reporting requirements (e.g. capital adequacy, liquidity)
- strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
- some understanding of banking operations and regulations as well a quantitative approach to problem solving.
- reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
- risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
able to prioritize and balance your own workload – you have strong time management skills and ability to work under minimal supervision
- fluent in English with good verbal and written skills
- a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments (up to 30% after COVID-19 pandemia)
- curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."