Reporting specialist – Internal Audit
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Do you enjoy investigating complex issues / situations and proposing solutions? Do you know how to make things run smoothly? We are looking for someone like that to:
• Support the process owner in the implementation of the key performance indicators and controls related to issue assurance execution,
• Translate into workflow reports designed by the process owner,
• Develop and monitor workflows, source data (Oracle) and create ad-hoc reports to meet stakeholder demands,
• Support and provide subject matter expertise to the issue assurance activity and data,
• Develop and maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders, and successfully collaborate with them and with colleagues from other GIA teams.
You will be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) Team. GIA is an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all Business Divisions and Corporate Center Functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. As Reporting specialist you will be working as a member of the GIA Global Operations Team, who owns the audit execution, risk assessment and operational planning processes. We drive process improvements, monitor process performance and coordinate the risk assessment and operational planning processes.
The position is based in Krakow.
– A university degree,
– Experience in audit at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function,
– A detailed understanding of auditing, and operational risk management,
– Strong analytical skills – you are able to quickly understand complex processes and challenge the status quo, identify risks and inadequacies in procedures, as well as propose practical and sustainable solutions,
– Strong technical skills - Microsoft office
– SQL, Oracle and Alteryx knowledge as will a plus
– An excellent verbal and written command of English with the ability to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders.
– Reliable when working independently, with sound judgment,
– Able to prioritize and balance your own workload – you have strong time management skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision,
– Well organized with a proven ability to coordinate and drive process improvements both within your own function and in other functions,
– Focused on risks and efficiencies, and capable of identifying process improvements and successfully implementing related changes,
– An excellent communicator, able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization, verbally and in writing,
– Curious and willing to discover all aspects of the Bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."