Industry X – Product Lifecycle Management Consultant (CN)
What will you do?
- Lead Engineering and R&D Transformation Programs to drive Innovation and Process Enablement for the Clients.
- Lead and Curate relevant assets, offering in PLM Enablement, Integrated BOM, Product & Engineering Master Data Management and Digital Twin and Thread areas and develop and execute Go To Market for the same along with Leadership.
- In-depth understanding of Product Data Management and able to drive Product Journey with capabilities in defining PLM Roadmap, Process Design, Value Realization and PLM Maturity Assessment areas.
- Experience in Master/Material Data Management and Data Migration Tools and solutions that meet our clients’ needs in innovative ways.
- Enabling transformation in R&D utilizing the PLM capabilities by creating business processes for Package/Product design, Bill of Material Management, Recipe/Specification Management, Engineering Change Management, Product Research, Simulations, Prototyping, Product Testing (qualitative & quantitative) and supplier integration.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working in PLM, BOM, ALM, Master Data Management and Digital Twin and Thread space.
- Expert in PLM, Process Excellence, Functional Solutioning, Solution designing, Data Governance, Digital Transformations and shaping end to end Engineering Transformations.
- Preferred PLM package includes SAP PLM, Dassault, Siemens.
- Knowledge and exposure to advanced PLM technologies: Windchill, Oracle Agile, ARAS.
- Concrete experience leading complex PLM Solution Design across multiple industries./li>
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Ability to clearly communicate these data insights to others.
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.