For my Client, a digital-only Retail Banking business line, I am currently looking for open to new ideas, a hardworking Retail System Manager, who would like to join the company as one of the first grounders.
- being part of the retail credit risk team responsible for the whole retail credit risk life cycle,
- being in charge of the credit decision engine – new developments, implementation of new strategies, integration of new data sources used in underwriting, changes in parameterization, including champion/challenger approach,
- coordinate and execute testing of new risk strategies and changes in risk parameters,
- develop and run credit risk systems and calculations (e.g. default recognition and derecognition, identification of forborne exposures, impairment calculation,
- closely cooperate with colleagues in risk as well in other areas.
- 4+ years of retail credit risk management experience in consumer lending, preferably in the following areas – credit decision engine, credit risk management tools, risk infrastructure/operations setup and maintenance in a financial / lending institution,
- experience in setting up and continuous development of credit risk strategy in the decision engine,
- experience in implementation of retail risk IT solutions for default recognition and derecognition process, identification of forborne exposures, IFRS 9 impairment calculation,
- technical background and technical skill,
- proactive approach, focus on detail and quality, drive for results,
- experience in dealing with external vendors,
- digital savvy, great orientation in digital/neo banking industry and recent financial innovations,
- fluent English,
- ready to relocate to Austria (Vienna).
- international agile team with a start-up culture,
- flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance,
- individual career path.