Finance Analyst in Group Strategic Planning
Job Reference #
Do you have a background in financial analysis and planning and a keen understanding of banking and financial services?
We're looking for a motivated self-starter to join our team as a Finance Analyst with the following objectives:
Contribute to the development and presentation of regular and ad hoc analysis to the Group's senior management and regulators, including the Group strategic plan, forecasting activities, and business reviews
Develop analyses to support decisions on, e.g., capital and financial resource allocation and financial targets
Support the team in overall coordination and process management, including contributing to the development of the Group-wide planning tool
Group Strategic Planning (GSP) is a team within Group Performance assessment & Analytics that provides analysis and advice to the Group’s senior decision making bodies.
GSP steers the UBS planning process globally, develops the 1 Year Operating Plan and 3 Year Strategic Plan in cooperation with stakeholders across the Group, and assesses performance against plan throughout the year.
In addition, GSP supports the Business Divisions in the execution of their strategy and is involved in Group strategic projects with a focus on Finance topics.
• The ideal candidate will have experience in financial planning and analysis roles, preferably with a focus in the financial services industry
• Some experience with financial modelling and project management skills desirable
• Ability to handle a diverse portfolio and a strong team player committed to working towards common goals
• Sound understanding of financial accounting is required (ideally in multi-entity environment), with knowledge of Regulatory capital rules and understanding of risk management desirable
• Academic background in economics, business administration or accounting
• Excellent command of English (written/oral)
• MS Office proficiency is required, experience with IBM Cognos TM1 is desirable
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."