What you will do:
- Collect and recover customer receivables and debt.
- Ensure cash collection activities meet the requirements of the client by reducing debt aging.
- Maximizing cash collection and collecting high-quality dispute information, while maintaining a professional relationship with the client and their debtors.
Contacting clients regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment; identifying the cause and analyzing of overdue receivables
Collecting past due items on assigned accounts through proper use of correspondence, phone calls, emails
Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers (internal and external)
Responding to all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner to include questions regarding credit holds, collection/past due issues and account reconciliation.
Cooperating closely with other departments such as Sales, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Master Data.
Participating in implementing policies and procedures for standardizing process and improving controls and performance.
What we expect from you:
- Very good English and fluent German (at least C1 level).
Work experience in a similar role (at least 1 year)
Attention to detail and great organization skills
Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly office
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activities and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platform
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace