Project Manager - United Kingdom & Jersey Change Team
Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced project manager with a track record of delivering change? Do you enjoy delivering enhanced change capabilities across a range of business functions? Do you want to play a key role in the drive to operational excellence?
We’re looking for a Project Manager to:
• deliver the full scope of a project within agreed time and cost constraints and to a high level of quality
• ensure the required deliverables of the Change Toolkit and other applicable methods are met
• meet with Business Owners to agree scope and provide regular progress updates
• manage a project team which may be across locations
• ensure sustainability of solution implementation to help deliver lasting change
• support cultural change towards a continuous improvement mind-set
• coach on tools and methods for improving efficiency and effectiveness
You’ll be working in the United Kingdom & Jersey team based in Wroclaw. You will focus on delivering critical business projects which may be regulatory, risk related, strategic or discretionary. This benefits all of our divisions and functions.
• ideally at least 5+ years project management experience
• experienced in both business and IT change programs
• agile methodology experience
• knowledge and experience of the financial services industry will be a plus
• good understanding of operational processes
• strong analytical, communication and facilitation (workshops) skills
• able to collaborate with all levels within the organization
• fluency in English (verbal and written)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."